Transfer files between iOS device and desktop using Wi-Fi
- Make sure that both your iOS device and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch Documents.
- Tap the Computer icon at the top right.
- Enter the 4-digit code you see on your iOS device.
De plus, How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes? Ways of Transferring Files from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- iCloud. The iCloud Photo Library is the answer to users concerns on how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes. …
- Tenorshare iCareFone. …
- EaseUS MobiMover. …
- WinX MediaTrans (Windows) …
- Dr. …
- Google Photos App. …
- AnyTrans. …
- Online Drives.
How do I transfer files from laptop to iPad via Bluetooth? What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
Or, How do I transfer files from laptop to iPhone via USB? To send files from laptop to iPhone with iTunes File Sharing:
- Connect your iPhone to your laptop with a USB cable.
- In the iTunes Window, click the device icon and click « File Sharing ».
- Select the app that you want to transfer a file to or from.
How can I transfer files from laptop to iPhone using USB?
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap « Trust » on your device when a pop-up appears and asks you to trust this computer. …
- Windows File Explorer will open, go to select the files or folders that you want to transfer from PC to your iPhone and click « Open ».
How can I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone? Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device. You can also click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add. iTunes copies these files to the app on your device.
How do I transfer videos from PC to iPad without iTunes? Method 2. How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPad Without iTunes Wirelessly
- Go to drive.google.com on your computer and sign in with your Google account. …
- Click the « New » tab and select « File upload » or « Folder upload ».
- Select the videos you want to put onto your iPad and click « Upload ».
How do I transfer files from Macbook to iPad? Sync files from your Mac to iPhone or iPad
- Connect your device to your Mac. …
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar. …
- Click Files in the button bar. …
- Drag a file or selection of files from a Finder window onto an app name in the list.
How do I transfer large files to my iPad?
How to send large files on iPad & iPhone: Use Mail Drop. In iOS 9, Apple added a new feature that’s exactly what we’re looking for. It’s called Mail Drop. Open the Mail app on your iPad and start composing a new email.
How do I transfer photos from laptop to iPhone using USB without iTunes? 2. How to transfer photos from a Mac to an iPhone without iTunes
- Click on the Finder icon to open a new window.
- In the sidebar, click on your iPhone’s name.
- Select Photos on the button bar. …
- Check the box to Sync Photos to your device.
- From the drop-down menu, choose either the Photos app or select a folder.
- Click Apply.
How do I transfer videos from laptop to iPad?
Method 5. How to Transfer Videos to iPad with iTunes
- Connect your iPad to your computer with a USB cable and wait for iTunes to launch automatically.
- Unlock your iPad and trust the computer. …
- Click the device icon. …
- Click the checkbox next to « Sync Movies » or « Sync TV Shows » and choose the videos you want to transfer.
How do I transfer video files to my iPad? Copy videos to iPad using iTunes
- Click the < symbol to go to your iTunes library.
- Click File, Add File to Library…
- Browse to the video using the window that opens, click on it to select it, then click Open.
- The video will be added to iTunes. …
- Click on Home Videos (highlighted in blue below).
How do I transfer mp4 files to my iPad?
How do I transfer files from Mac to iPad without iTunes?
Step 1: Connect your iPad to your Mac. Step 2: Click the Device icon and choose File Sharing. Step 3: Select the app you want to transfer a file to from the list on the left. Step 4: Click Add, choose the file and click Add again.
How do I transfer files from my Macbook to my iPad via Bluetooth? Use Bluetooth File Exchange to send a file to a Bluetooth device.
- On your Mac, open Bluetooth File Exchange (located in the Utilities folder in the Applications folder).
- Choose File > Send File, select a file, then click Send.
- Select a device in the list, then click Send.
Can you AirDrop from Mac to iPad? AirDrop lets you wirelessly send documents, photos, map locations, webpages, and more to a nearby Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
Can I connect a USB stick to my iPad?
Use USB Devices With iPads With the USB-C Port
The 2018 and 2019 iPad Pro models with 11-inch and 12.9-inch screens have a USB-C port. These are the first iPads that do. These models include the next-generation USB-C port that allows you to connect any USB-C device that’s iPad-compatible to an iPad Pro.
How do I send photos from my computer to iPad? Transfer PC photos to an iPad or iPhone
- Step 1 – Create your sync folder. It’s possible to sync all the photos on your PC, but given the limited storage on iPads, this is probably not ideal. …
- Step 2 – Connect your iPad. Plug your iPad in via USB and launch iTunes. …
- Step 3 – Select your sync folder. …
- Step 4 – Sync your photos.
How do I transfer files from PC to iPad via Bluetooth?
Send Files from Computers
- Open a file manager (on Windows, open File Explorer) and go to the folder that contains the file you want to send.
- Right-click the file. …
- Select Send To and choose Bluetooth.
- Select Next and follow the prompts to rename the file, choose the Bluetooth device, and send the file.
How do I transfer photos from my computer to my iPhone 2020? Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices
- Connect your device to your computer. …
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Photos.
- Select Sync Photos, then choose an album or folder from the pop-up menu.
Why can’t I transfer photos from PC to iPhone?
If on the phone you turn on Settings > iCloud > Photos > iCloud Photo Library then you can no longer sync photos to the phone from a computer by using iTunes. Manually copying photos from a computer to the phone (i.e. via Explorer) has never been supported.
Can I drag and drop photos from PC to iPhone? To transfer photos from computer to iPhone, just drag and drop the selection anywhere within the iPhone photo pane – basically from right to left. TIP: You can also drag and drop entire folders from PC to iPhone.